• The details that you provide about yourself and any information which identifies you such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, country of residence and credit and debit card details (“Personal Information”) will only be retained by us if you provide this information when using one of the services available on our website, such as applications for our courses or subscribing to one of our mailing lists.
• Personal Information will be held on our system and used for operational purposes only, such as processing course bookings, merchandise orders and requests and mailing list subscriptions.
• In order to process a transaction, your Personal Information and card details may be passed to third party service providers. Card details will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction.
• The Personal Information you supply when you join one of our e-mail lists will be used by Get Into Drama School to keep you up-to-date news about our courses.
• Your Personal Information will not be passed on to a third party for marketing purposes.
• If you would like to revise the information provided to us at any time, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• We may from time to time ask you for further information in order to update our records or for particular purposes. We will always tell you how we will use any further information received from you. From time to time we will need to send you our website and service announcement updates.
• You have the right to obtain from us an electronic or paper copy of all Personal Information concerning yourself by emailing email@example.com or writing to Get Into Drama School, 49 Greek Street, London W1D 4EG. If you decide not to use our services any further and notify us either in writing or by email as mentioned above, we shall destroy any retained Personal Information.
• Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They make it possible for us to track visitor statistics, such as returning visitors. This website uses Google Analytics cookies.
• These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, so we don’t know who is using our site. We use the information on how people use our website to compile reports and to help us improve the site. You can go to http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html to find out more about Google Analytics cookies and how to opt-out of them. Use and disclosure of Personal Information.
• If we are required by law or requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating potentially illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. We may also disclose Personal Information to appropriate third parties to assist in anti-fraud checks and investigations.
• By booking a place at Get Into Drama School, you opt in to receiving future marketing and further information from us about the course. How we protect information.
• At the end of the course, all hard copy Personal Information such as registers will be shredded and destroyed. Users under 18. If you are under 18, please ensure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide Personal Information to the website. Users without such consent are not allowed to provide us with Personal Information.